Problems so far…

Translation should be going well so far, but it looks like there are some problems with getting everything to work. Right now we still have to hack/photoshop the menus (haven’t started, hopefully shouldn’t be too difficult) and do various other miscellaneous things to polish off the game. But most importantly, the game ceases to work after the first few minutes and stops being able to progress. According to the Chinese group who translated this game before us, we have to change some things in the game executable for this to work.

So here’s a list of to do’s (In order of decreasing priority):

• Fix the stopping problem
  • Replacing names (seems like this isn’t controlled by the game dialog scripts).
  • Hacking menus and options
  • Word wrapping
  • Anything else I’ve forgotten
Posted in VN translations
9 comments on “Problems so far…
  1. cody says:

Nice 2 see some progress I can’t help but I recommend Encubbed for help.

2. Anonymous says:

This is just a comment to let you know that there are many people waiting for this and we are truly grateful that you guys are doing this project, so work hard and thanks again!

• Kaleigh says:

The way I see it, the only difference between fundamentalists and &#8r;02no2mal” Christians, is that the fundamentalists actually believe the stuff that is written in the bible. You are also right, though, that individually, fundamentalists can be very nice. Their beliefs are just crazy. That is a good message for my kids.

3. yukino says:

Can you provide with the site of chinese patch too…?

• Anonymous says:

>You can find the name of the Chinese group if you do a quick search from some certain Visual Novel Data Bases around

If Favorite somehow finds out about this project/website, I do not want the Chinese group to get C&Ded due to me providing a link- even if they are in China and nobody gives a crap about copyright there. That’s all I’m going to say.

4. yukino says:

okay,okay,but how long do you think this project can be completed…?

• Anonymous says:

Too many external factors such as exams, assignments, other commitments, and the possibility of burning out and taking a break. I don’t give empty promises, so I won’t be providing any estimates.

5. Aaeru says:

Just a quick comment to say that I am grateful you guys are doing this. 頑張ります!

6. dszx says:

I came hard when I found out this VN was getting translated.

Keep up the work.